This post may contain paid links to my personal recommendations that help to support the site!
In the world of art, non-fungible tokens or NFTs have been gaining traction in recent years. NFTs are digital assets that are unique and cannot be replicated, which makes them perfect for use in art projects!
However, not many artists of NFT creators know how to create an NFT art collection with coding knowledge.
In this blog post, I will give you a complete 5-step guide on how to create NFT art without coding .
Let’s get started!
How to Create NFT Art Without Coding?
Creating NFT art without coding is actually really simple!
Here are the 5 steps to creating NFT art without coding:
- Plan Out Your NFT Traits & Rarities
- Create the Art Images
- Generate Your NFT Collection
- Mint Your NFT on a Marketplace
- Promote Your NFT Art Collection
Let’s explore deeper!
Step One: Plan Out Your NFT Traits & Rarities
To start off, you’ll need to plan and consider several aspects of your NFT collection. You’ll need a plan for the traits of your NFTs and their respective rarities.
If you’re already familiar with how NFT collections work, they typically consist of a collection of images with combinations of different traits or features. These features determine the level of rarity of each NFT.
To make your NFTs more valuable, you’ll want to add as many different features or traits as possible.
However, try not to go overboard as this could make your NFTs too confusing for people to understand!
Some examples of NFT traits or features include:
- The subject matter of the art (e.g. animals, scenery, portraits, etc.)
- The style of the art (e.g. digital painting, traditional painting, photography, etc.)
- The size of the art (e.g. small, medium, large)
- The resolution or quality of the art (e.g. low resolution, high resolution)
- The background of the art (e.g. transparent, plain color, gradient, etc.)
And there are many more! Just use your imagination and be creative with it.
Once you’ve decided on the traits or features of your NFTs, you’ll need to determine the rarity of each one.
Rarity is important as it adds value to your NFTs. The rarer an NFT is, the more valuable it will be!
There are several factors that you can use to determine the rarity of your NFTs:
- The number of traits or features present in each NFT
- The uniqueness of each NFT
- The overall appeal of each NFT
Keep in mind that you don’t have to make all of your NFTs rare. In fact, it’s often more effective to have a mix of both common and rare NFTs.
This will give people more options to choose from and also create a sense of urgency for people to collect all of the NFTs in your collection!
Step Two: Create the Art Images
Now that you’ve planned out the traits and rarities of your NFTs, it’s time to create NFT art images.
Using your list of planned-out traits, create art images that can allow you to layer features over each other. This will help your end result look like a combination of features once the NFT art collection has been generated.
In this NFT art creation process, you can let your creativity shine through. Remember, there are no limits to what you can create! Think out of the box so that your NFT art collection is unique.
There are 3 main ways you can create your NFT artwork:
- Create the art yourself
- Use AI art generators
- Hire a freelance designer
If you’re not sure where to start, here are some art ideas:
- You can create original artwork from scratch using any medium that you like (e.g. painting, digital art, photography, etc.)
- You can use pre-existing images and modify them to suit your needs (e.g. adding filters, effects, or text)
- You can use royalty-free images or stock photos as a starting point for your artwork
I’d recommend going for digital art since that has been the trend for NFTs recently!
Once you’ve created the art images, it’s time to move on to the next step!
Step Three: Generate Your NFT Collection
Now that you have all of your art images, it’s time to generate your NFT art collection!
You can try using no-code NFT generators to create digital art tokens without the need for coding knowledge.
Here are some popular NFT generator platforms you can try:
- OneMint NFT Art Generator
- Fotor NFT Creator
- Appy Pie NFT Generator
- The NFT Generator
- Generate NFT Online
Here’s a video of how to generate NFTs using the OneMint NFT Generator that I love:
Using the plans you’ve made from the previous step about the traits and rarities of your NFT art, you can preview what your collection looks like for each combination.
For example, using the OneMint NFT generator, you can adjust your rarity settings to fit the rarity criteria for each layer (trait).
PROMO CODE: Get 10% OFF OneMint NFT Generator using <ANYINSTRUCTOR10> at checkout!
Step 4: Mint Your NFT on a Marketplace
The next step is to mint your NFT. This is the process of actually converting your artwork into real NFTs and making it available for purchase.
Based on the rarities you’ve set for the NFT traits, you should select the blockchain you’d like to mint your NFTs on and determine your NFT mint prices.
To mint your digital art tokens into NFTs, you’d need to find a reputable NFT marketplace to make actual NFT art sales on the NFT market.
Choose your NFT marketplace wisely though!
Here are some factors to consider when choosing an NFT Marketplace:
- The blockchain the NFT collection will be minted on
- The trustworthiness of the marketplace
- The popularity of the platform
Some NFT Marketplaces you can consider:
Minting your NFT will usually take a few minutes, but it can vary depending on the platform that you are using.
Once your NFT has been minted, you can move on to the next step.
Step 5: Promote Your NFT Art Collection
The last step is to promote your NFT art collection. This can be done through social media, word of mouth, or even online ads.
The key is to get your NFTs in front of as many people as possible so that you can increase the chances of making a sale.
The more people that know about your NFTs, the more likely you are to sell them.
Here are some ways you can promote your NFT art:
- Publicize on Twitter
- Create Instagram posts about your collection
- Grow a Discord Community
- Work with NFT/Crypto Influencers
- Submit your collection to NFT directories
- Run online ads for your collection
What are NFTs?
NFTs are digital assets that are stored on a blockchain. They are unique and cannot be replicated or exchanged for other tokens like traditional cryptocurrencies.
NFTs can represent anything from art and collectibles to in-game items and digital experiences. This makes them perfect for a wide range of use cases!
What is the difference between an NFT and a cryptocurrency?
The key difference between NFTS and cryptocurrencies is that NFTs are unique and non-fungible. This means that each NFT is completely different from every other NFT. Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, are fungible, which means they can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies of the same value.
What are the benefits of creating NFT art?
Some of the benefits of creating NFT art include:
- The ability to create one-of-a-kind pieces that can’t be replicated
- NFTs are stored on a blockchain, so they are secure and immutable
- NFTs can be bought and sold on NFT marketplaces
- You can earn a passive income from your NFT art through royalties or resales
- NFTs provide creators with more control over their work
- NFTs have the potential to increase in value over time
What are some of the risks of creating NFT art?
Some of the risks associated with creating NFT art include:
- The volatile nature of the crypto market – The value of your NFTs can go up or down at any time
- NFTs are a new and untested technology – There is no guarantee that they will be around in the long term
- It can be difficult to promote your NFT art – You’ll need to put in the work to get your NFTs in front of potential buyers
- There is a risk of fraud – Make sure you only buy and sell NFTs on reputable platforms to avoid getting scammed
- You could lose your private keys – If you lose access to your private keys, you will lose all of your NFTs. Make sure to store them in a safe and secure place.
What are some popular NFT marketplaces?
Some popular NFT marketplaces include OpenSea, Rarible, and SuperRare. These platforms allow users to buy, sell, or trade NFTs. Each marketplace has its own selection of NFTs available, so be sure to browse around to find the perfect one for you!
What are some popular NFT generators?
Some popular NFT generators include OneMint, Fotor, and Appy Pie. These platforms allow users to create digital art tokens without the need for coding knowledge. Each generator has its own set of features and options, so be sure to explore them all to find the perfect one for your needs!
What are NFT generators?
NFT generators are platforms that allow you to create digital art tokens without the need for coding knowledge.
Can you create NFT without coding?
NFTs can be created without coding. NFTs can be created using no-code NFT generators that only require a drag-and-drop interface with easy to use user interface. These generator platforms can create combinations of your selected traits without a single line of code.
Creating NFT art can be a fun and rewarding experience. By following the steps in this guide, you can create your very own NFT art collection without the need for coding!
So what are you waiting for? Go out there and start creating some amazing NFT art today! Thanks for reading!